Vibro Screen incoporate the advanced technology in screen design. The multiplane mechanical vibrations are obtained by special motor with shaft extended on both sides having essentric adjustable weights. The motor is mounted in Vertical plane. The complete assemble of screen frames and motor rest on a rigid circular base through a set of coil springs which allows the system to vibrate freely in multidirection. While the upper eccentric weight on motor imparts horizontal motion, the lower eccentric weight adds to vibrations in vertcal plane. The net result is high screening effciency. The flow pattern of the powder on the screen surface is controlled by varying the position of bottom eccentric weight as explained later.
- Due to advanced vibration technology the separation is near perfect.
- Long Screen Life
- The Screen cloth is held in the frame very tight by a special process. This gives long life to the screen.
- No Clogging of Screen
- As the Screen vibrates in multiplane the holes of the screen remain clear. Additional antiblinding system is provided for difficult and wet materials.
- Compact Design
- This Screen occupies less that half the spaces as occupied by any other screen of same capacity
- Replacement of Screen frames simple
- Replacing or adding of extra deck and screen frame is simple operation. Even lower deck could be changed without disturbing the upper decks.
- Multi Purpose Versatile Use
- Due to its unique design, the same screen can be put to multi purpose use.
- Totally Enclosed Pollution Free
- The screen is totally enclosed such that no dusting takes even in the finest classification.
- Economy in Power Consumption
- This design of machine consumes less power than other traditional screen of identical capacity.
- Silent Operation
- The machine has perfectly designed coil springs so that no vibrations are transferred on the floor.
- Model : API -1
- Screen Diameter : 24"
- Motor ( Hp ) : 0.5
- Model : API - 2
- Screen Diameter : 36"
- Motor ( Hp) : 1.0
- Model : API - 3
- Screen Diameter : 48"
- Motor ( Hp) : 1.5
All Model are available in M.S. and if given the special order, contact parts are available in S.S. also.